Effective: 1st May 2012
CookieLawInfo is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This webpage tells you the data protection and privacy practices for CookieLawInfo.com, specifically:
- What personally identifiable information is collected
- Which organisation is collecting this information
- How this information is used
- Our policy on sharing this information
- How we protect your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in this information
PLAIN ENGLISH SUMMARY
We take your privacy very seriously.
Should you comment on a blog post or web page on this site, then your name, email address, IP address and message will be stored in our website database (as you would expect). This makes your name, website address and comment (but not your email address) viewable by the general public on the website.
The website does use some cookies when you browse this website. These are used to ensure proper running of this website, and also to help us improve your experience when browsing.
We do not use 3rd Party / Tracking / Advertising cookies.
NONE OF THE INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA COOKIES IDENTIFIES YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL – IT IS ALL ENTIRELY ANONYMOUS